неділя, 30 червня 2013 р.

Installation "Forest spirit appears"


Technique and message: First I choose place, then I made a sketch idea what I wanted to show. "Forest spirit appears" consists of several characters: you can see there an owl, two birds kissing and the face of grandfather character - the spirit of the forest. To attach matches to the tree bark I used glue. It was very hard, because every match is very tiny and several times I reattached them. Then I took ropes to make moustache for spirit character. Moustache here symbolizes wisdom and old age. I glued it only in the center, so the wind could play with ropes. I wanted to remind people of wood, its natural power, that is our first source of breathing. I wanted to make people think a lot of it, because our forest is full of garbage, the reason of what is many picnics. I choose this idea for my work to make people think about trees widely. Spirit of forest is among us and we shall respect it.





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар