неділя, 16 червня 2013 р.

Mail art "We've got the whole world to travel"

The envelope and the postcard




Front of the envelope "We've got the whole world to travel"

The back of the envelope "We've got the whole world to travel"


Postcard "Camp at the forest". Village Kamin'

We've got the whole World to travel

"Life is a journey itself"
Memories are like journeys to other countries. Travelling is my joy and one of my reason of happy mood. That is why I took this theme for my work.
Materials for my art-correspondence:
  1. Graphic paper
  2. Scissors
  3. Glue
  4. Watercolors
  5. Brush
  6. Pens: black and white
 Techics:
I cut shapes for the envelope and postcard. Then I made watercolor spots. After that I drawed all image with black pen, sometimes using white pen (on the rocks). 
The Envelope
The main object of the illustration is road, road is a storyteller with signpots, sketches of visited places (submitted in round shapes, such as rocks, sea and crystals). Every place has its history and legend. For example, sketch of rocks in the right corner of the envelope illustrates the Crimean rocks and its alpinism tourism. All round shapes have its signature — quotes of visited guests. Also I drawed a bag in the left corner. bag is  a symbol of every trip and traveling. I signed it with "I left my bag in the Car[athians, because I couldn't leave my soul there". This combination shows a very expressive feelings to visited places.
Colors of the work are warm:
  • yellow as happiness and joy, 
  • red as a hunger for life activity, 
  • brown as the ground and earth, 
  • green as gras and health life.
On the back of envelope I showed road, that continues to the front of envelope and some phrases. One is the title "We've got the whole world to travel". Second , the moral, "Journey never ends", because "Life is the journey itself".

The postcard
For the postcard  I choose one of my trip memory — day in village Kamin', when we made a camp in the forest. I took warm colors to make people feel the same fellings I had. I also wrote a geographical position of the place and wrote adress. That should impress people to think that this postcard is a real sketch of an artist, and sketch has more life than a photograph, beacause artist is not a machine, but alive person, that inserts real being into the drawing picture.




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар